At Faith Christian Center, we are excited to welcome you as our guest. We want you to be able to experience the great worship, practical messages, friendly people, and enjoyable atmosphere that are a part of Faith Christian Center. We know that your first time at a church, any church, brings up some questions: What should I expect in church . . . what should I wear . . . what’s available for my kids . . . how do I get there? Here is a quick look at what you can expect when you visit Faith Christian Center:
- What are the services like? You’ll be able to participate in passionate worship and hear practical messages that help you deal with real life issues. What you learn on the weekend, you’ll be able to use during the week. If you miss a service or a series, you can always sign up in the back for copies of CDs and DVDs; as well as click the Resources tab to watch sermons online!
- What is the worship like? We have a contemporary worship service that incorporates many different musical styles. We love modern worship music, as well as, traditional hymns. We believe that worshiping together in God’s house is an important element to a church service!
- What should I wear?: We’re more concerned with meeting your real life needs than with what you wear. Most people will dress in casual weekend attire, and others prefer to still put on their “Sunday best,” and that’s fine too! We think you’ll fit in no matter how you dress.
- What’s available for my children? We know that as a parent you need be sure that your children are in a SAFE learning environment. We know your children are looking for a FUN place to learn. We have invested to make sure that both of these goals are reached. We offer opportunities for children of all ages to grow in Christ. Nursery and Children’s programs are offered for all services.
- Am I expected to give? If you are visiting with us, we don’t expect you to put money in the offering, and you are welcome to just let it pass you by; however, if you are a guest and would like to give, you may do so. If you consider Faith Christian Center your church home, we’d love for you to prayerfully consider giving to Faith. We believe that tithing is a Biblical principle that believers should follow to reap the blessing of God in our lives. You can give by check or cash during the service either in the offering plate or in the basket at the front of the church.
- When you come into the sanctuary, a greeter will hand you a bulletin containing a Guest Information Card; please fill it out anytime during the service. All of the information on the card is kept confidential, and we promise not to “spam” you or drop by your house unannounced. Rest assured, we will never single you out during the service. If you choose to jot some info on the Guest Information Card, please drop it in the basket at the front of the church or in the offering plate during services.
Whether you visit here for a Sunday or stay for a lifetime expect God to be at work in you personally! We ask the Lord Jesus in prayer constantly to make His presence known to every person who sets foot onto this campus. Expect Him to speak with clarity to your heart, regardless of where you are in your journey with Him. Whatever that place is we hope you’ll take the next step with us and allow us the privilege of walking with you as you walk with Him. Expect God!